Thursday, August 20, 2009

About Time, Martha!

Martha is gone. Quite right, too. It was honestly the smartest thing she did all series. And I'm not just saying that out of hate. I'm saying it because it's true. Because she's not very clever, she just isn't. She's fiesty, oh yes, I'll give her that, and she's determined, but she's not clever. Her little speech about her friend right before she left shows that leaving really was the smartest thing she did all series. Because she can't make him love her, and she's FINALLY realized that. Thank the lord.

Anyway, I feel sad for the Doctor because he's all alone again, and he doesn't want to be alone. Now that the Master and Martha have both left him. But from what I hear, Donna will be along soon.

Soooo, yes. Series 3 complete! On to series 4!

I'll get a life again soon, don't worry. The last week, however, has been consumed with Doctor Who. I didn't even make it to church tonight because of heavy rain and a flooded street, so there really has been no social life for me.

See you soon!
Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment