Thursday, February 4, 2010

Love and Lost-ers

Sooo...LOST was on last night! That was super exciting! I, for one, was very satisfied with the premiere. I can feel the answers starting to come, can't you? I wrote an article with just a few of the questions I need answered this season, which is here (awesome that two of those questions have already been answered...kind of). Do you guys have any questions you just NEED them to answer this season?

In response to a few of your comments, Meranichan: from looking at your picture, I can definitely see your resemblance to Emma Watson, which is awesome because she's gorgeous. Certainly a great person to resemble. :] From what I hear, Kate Nash is in a band I can't remember the name of, and she's coming out with a new solo album this year, so yay. AND I'm super sorry about the jerk boy who ruined "The Nicest Thing" for you! Part of the awesomeness of the song, I think, is that it's just SO relateable, any girl who had ever liked a boy who didn't like her can see herself in it (for me, the line "I wish that you new when I said two sugars, actually I meant three" makes me believe the song was written about ME, lol), so I can see why it would be a bit personal for you now.

CRUNKRacoon: After looking at your picture, I think you might look a bit like Penelope Cruz, or Cameron Diaz when she's brunette, or even Rachel Bilson. Maybe? Those are my two cents, haha.

I have a huge sinus headache right now and I'm trying to decide whether to watch till the end of Craig Ferguson, even though it's a rerun, to go in my room and watch the third episode of Being Human, or to go to sleep. I haven't decided yet. If I still don't decide by 1:37, though, I'll have, I suppose, chosen the first by default.

Oh, I've started watching Being Human, by the way. I've only seen the first two episodes so far, but I'm REALLY enjoying it! Like Doctor Who, it seems to have a really good grasp on friends who show affection to each other without having interest in the other's pants. Hugs don't need to be fueled by sexual tension, American television. Can we get that straight, please?

Also, my mom and sister are watching season 3 of Doctor Who now. I still REALLY dislike Martha Jones. I'm sorry if you're reading this and love her, this is nothing against you personally, I just don't like her at all. I'm looking forward to the episodes where she stops throwing herself at the Doctor so much, and I really miss Rose again. And I want Donna to come back, haha. Love Donna, adore Rose, not a big fan of Martha.

Also, I just tried to type "Love," and instead ended up with "Lost." Teehee.

I've started writing my NaNo again! I took about a month long break near the end of December, but it's SO good to be back to writing. I missed my characters a bit. I used to post excerpts from whatever I'd written that day on my blog, would anyone be interested in me doing that again? Let me know if you are, and I may start again.

Okay, that's it for now. I have to decide what to do before I sleep. :] My Scottish friend Martin is telling me not to watch Being Human, which makes me want to watch it more. He should be sleeping, anyway. :P

See you soon!
Emily

Current music obsession: Balloons by Julia Nunes. I mean, seriously.
Reading: The same thing, okay? I haven't had much time for reading lately.

1 comment: