Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Some Splainin' To Do

This blog post is entirely made up of explanations and excuses. You have been warned.

VEDA: I didn't fail VEDA. I quit. I was a little behind with every intention to catch up, and then one day I just...got claustrophobic. It had gotten to the point where pretty much my entire life save for one thing was on the internet, and I just didn't want that. So I stopped making videos ever day in April, I quit tweeting frequently, and I was just in general fairly absent from the internet. It wasn't like I decided I don't like the internet anymore or something, I just wanted to make sure I was keeping my life...my life. But everything is cool now, so no worries.

Random Videos: This would the the "Ohh" and "Lost Who" videos. These...have no explanation. Sorry. If you had a laugh at them, that's awesome. They made me laugh a lot. If you were just confused, sorry. I honestly can't explain them. One was a happy accident, the other was my sister's doing (she asked me to post it on my channel).

Trock Music Videos: The idea is that both my sister and I (who make up the band Time Children) are writing a song each per Doctor Who episode this season. We were going to take one of those songs per week and make a music video. Life got INCREDIBLY HECTIC recently, but the plan is still to do all of that. It will probably just be later in the summer.

And that all I can think to explain. If you have any more questions, leave them as a comment and I'll edit this post.

See you soon(ish)!
Emily
Current Music Obsession: St. Vincent, "Paris is Burning"
Reading: Geekery by a bunch of people.
Chipotle this year: I lost track. 10 or 11 probably.
Watching: Merlin (which is AWESOME) and Buffy the Vampire Slayer (which is also AWESOME).

No comments:

Post a Comment