Sunday, January 10, 2010

I GOT IT!!!

Okay, it's way too late for me to post a whole blog, but I just wanted to say that I GOT THE JOB!!! I am now the Science Fiction Examiner for Tampa Bay on Examiner.com!!!

Also, it's 34 degrees F right now, and I LOVE it! I live in FLORIDA. Land of the hot. 34 degrees is unheard of, and I'm loving every single second of it. XD

Okay, I have to go. Thanks for being awesome!

See you soon!
Emily

P.S. After watching an interview with Matt Smith, I'm actually way more open to him being the new Doctor, and actually kind of excited about the new season. I mean, he's no Tennant, but he's got quite the frenetic way about him, which I quite like.
P.P.S. I've also just realized that my last three blog titles have been in all caps.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, oh i see you live in Florida i love it there, and also loving your blog! Glad you got the job and i am now following you on twitter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably shouldn't follow everyone who mentions Doctor Who in their blog. X]
    Any way you could post a link to that video? I'm trying to warm up to Matt Smith to avoid Post-Tennant Depression.

    ReplyDelete