Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"My brother had a rabbit...that's it."

While this post may be trying to decieve you into believing I wrote it at 8:51pm, it's actually about 3:30am. I left it open for a long time. I really need to get to sleep to try to fix my god awful sleep schedule, so I'm going to make this one brief.

Over the past few weeks, I've gotten a few new regular readers, and so if I haven't said this to you already: welcome! I'm glad you're here! (also, for those of you who may not know, I have a youtube channel I'm trying to post on more regularly, and you can find it here)

I've been trying to work out a way to reply to your comments and continue on a conversation, because I really feel like, even though this is unarguably my personal blog, it's really a conversation between me and you out there. So, I've decided that whenever there's a comment I feel the need to reply to, I'll just post it in my entry.

Now, if I don't reply to all of the comments, it's not because I didn't read them or love them or have time to reply to them; it's just because I maybe didn't have anything to add. I just want to clarify that.

Okay, so here we go.

"CRUNKRacoon: I probably shouldn't follow everyone who mentions Doctor Who in their blog. X]
Any way you could post a link to that video? I'm trying to warm up to Matt Smith to avoid Post-Tennant Depression."
Absolutely! It's over here. I get what you mean about Post-Tennant Depression. I totally have it too! Don't worry, we'll get through it together. Another video I watch when I really need a boost is the Jonathon Ross interview with David Tennant and Catherine Tate, which can be found in two parts here and here. It's brilliant and hilarious and makes me laugh every time! The interview was held right before series 4 aired, so for those of you reading who haven't finished the show yet, you can watch it before you watch series 4.

Alright, I REALLY have to go to bed now. Love to all!

See you soon!
Emily

Current music obsession: Lady Gaga in general, and "Drumming Song" by Florence + the Machine
Reading: Doctor Who: The Taking of Chelsea 426 by David Llewellyn

1 comment:

  1. "Balls of fur stinking up your bed."
    "Well YOU don't have to sleep with MEN."
    ROFL! That was brilliant
    Thanks for those videos, though.
    They fueled my Doctor-Mania for now. :)
    No idea if you've seen this, but I watch it when I need my Tennant fix.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvHcE0dgHy4

    ReplyDelete