Wednesday, May 20, 2009

RealTrueSerios

Okay, I do realize how late it is (2:17am is not an acceptable blogging time, I get it), but I just got this spammish message on DailyBooth that absolutely cracks me up. From this random user named "RealTrueSerios". Here are the contents:

"HI.SWEETY! I REALY TRUELY SERIOSLY HV CRSH ON U.I WANA KNW U MOR&MOR HOPE U HLP ME2KNW U MOR&MOR&FULY SOON2MEET U SOON2&HV U IN MY WRM ARMS SOON TIL U STAY IN MY WRM LOVING HART ALWAYS4EVR AMEN. IM TRYNG HRD2BE REAL TRUE SERIOS FRNDLY&ROMANTIC&LOVEING.IM NOT MCH GUD LOKN.NOR SMART.IM JST SIMPLE&HUMBL.CAN U ACCEPT ME TH WAY IM NOW&ALWAYS&4EVR???WTH ALL MY SWEETST KISSES&TYT HUGS,MWAAHH.PLS RPLY FULY SOON.WTH UR FUL PRSNL INFOS?&RECENT FOTOS?&ADRES?&UR OWN PRIVATE EMAIL ADRES?&CELFON NMBRS?I W84U.MWAAHH.P.S.U HV MNY PRETY FRNDS?I DO ALSO HV MNY FRNDS WHO R LOKN4GUD SEXY GRLS4REAL TRUE SERIOS RELATIONSHP.PLS TEL THEM&ASK THEM2EMAIL ME FULY SOON2INTRDUCE THEM2MY FRNDS HERE.THANX.MWAHH!"

I make no joke. This is legitimately the message I got.

I made a lot of commentary about the actual content on a vlog I'll be editing and posting tomorrow if I get the time (I'm going over to Lauren's for a Lauremmy day -- that's an us day, for those who don't speak our vernacular), but I have to say -- and I tweeted about this too -- I'm REALLY tempted to respond. Not with my address or anything ridiculous like that, obviously, but still. I want to write back. I need help decided what to say, though.

So, please PLEASE either @reply me on twitter or comment here or on the vlog I'll post tomorrow (probably) telling me what I should say to this spammer?

This is hilarious.

See you soon! <3
Emily

Days until my birthday: 4 (unless you take into consideration the fact that it's actually Wednesday, in which case 3)
Attractive: Guys in suits. I was watching Gossip Girl earlier, and it was the prom episode so all the guys were in suits. Mmm.
Unattractive: Love letters written in ALL CAPS AND LOLCATS WHCH R OBVISLY SPM!!

1 comment:

  1. So I see that you received my DailyBooth comment.

    Very intriguing blog you have here Emily.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete