Saturday, May 23, 2009

TOMORROW which is actually TODAY!

Okay, so I clearly didn't post that video because I've had NO time, and the by the time I get a chance to edit/upload it, the moment may have passed. Sorry. :[ I'll put it up if I still feel like it when I get internet access again.

I'm SUPER tired, because I've been spending the time from about 10:30pm to now (almost 2am) packing like mad. Now I want to sleep. I would like to say two things, though:

Since it is officially Saturday: Today is the first day of Next!!!!

And also: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Goodbye, 18-year-old me. The day you died was a good day. Oh wait, no, I wouldn't know that yet. Well, I assume.

So, yay 19! :D

I have to go sleep now. Probably will be no blogging for a few days because probably will be no internet.

See you soon! <3
Emily

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday!

    It's my mum's birthday today as well...23rd May is obviously THE day to be born

    =P

    ReplyDelete