Friday, April 24, 2009

DFTBA and the fail that is homework

I feel pretty crappy today. Just really sick. :[ And I have a headache again, which is no fun.

Also, I have all this homework to finish, and some of it I missed a lot of because I couldn't go to school a few days that week, and now I'm confused. :[ However, I'm pretty sure I've discovered the secret to productivity. After an entire semester of apathy, I've actually gotten a fair amount done in the last two days because of two things: 1. finals are only a weeks away, and 2. the music of Luke Conrad, Kristina Horner, and Hank Green. Seriously, I don't know what it is, but this particular music is insanely productivity-inducing. Particularly "DFTBA" because of it's sheer epicness. XD Which reminds me that Michael Aranda music helps too. :]

My headache is feeling a bit better. IB Profin must be kicking in.

I'm actually writing this while I do my crazy homework, so there are long periods of time in-between paragraphs.


Yes, that is a score I'm meant to be analyzing. It's pretty much nothing but pictures and words. On two sides of a page.

Ludovico Einaudi is working pretty well, too. My favorite of his pieces is "Primavera". It's absolutely gorgeous.

Almost done. One more short stupid thing and this chapter will be finished! Then all I have to do is...the final. And my other two classes. Urgh.

I have to go back to YouTube music now. Ludovico Einaudi is awesome, but is making me feel more sad than happy. YouTube music makes me happy. Even when I'm burried in homework.

I am finished with this stupid chapter. Tomorrow I shall work on composition and my theory final. Too exhausted and sick to write anymore.

I don't knoooow what you mean when you saaaayyy... Please explain, what is DFTBAAAA?

Hopefully my voice comes back soon and I can make videos again. I've had a few ideas.

See you tomorrow! <3
Emily

Attractive: This song. Seriously! I've listened to it like 5,000 times, and I still can't get enough!
Unattractive: Forgetting to be awesome. Fo sho.

1 comment:

  1. Do you want a capo for your uke? I think you said something about one, I just can't remember what.

    And you want a sonic screwdriver. (Heck, I want a sonic screwdriver)

    ReplyDelete