Sunday, April 19, 2009

His Majesty, My Mother

I just read an email from my mom, and thought she'd signed it "His Majesty".

She hadn't.

Now I'm on the phone with Stephanie (of StephandEmmy fame), and she can't log into YouTube, and also she's lost about everything she owns. Poor girl's just having a tough time today.

My elbow still hurts. I don't really know what happened. Yesterday, I reached behind myself to close a door and suddenly there was pain. Lots of pain. Now it's in a brace, which may or may not actually be an ankle brace but seems to be working fine on my elbow, so it's staying there.

I'm at Rachel's school, waiting for her to be done with her tech rehearsal.



I think I might try to cover a song today to make up for the LAME-O blog entry.

I'm sorry, everything I'm working on is just still kind of under wraps.

Except, well, we're trying to have a band practice soon so we can start playing live. And we're recording still, but nothing really new on that front.

Okay, I'm getting sick of all the lame.

See you tomorrow! <3
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment