Saturday, April 25, 2009

Speaking of the Sick

I realized today that V/Blog Every Day April only has 5 more days to its name. I kinda feel a little sad about that, even though for the past week or so I've been wishing I didn't sign on to do this in the first place.

Maybe it's just the sick talking.

SPEAKING OF THE SICK: I has much of it. I spent the entire day lying on the couch watching America's Next Top Model with my dad. We don't even like that show. We got sucked in. I meant to be all homeworky today so I could feel good about myself, but I was just too icky-feeling. :[

I'd like to take a second to promote a wizard rock band just a little. Romilda Vane and the Chocolate Cauldrons recently sent us ("us" being The Potterwatch Project) a friend request and a lovely little message -- and can I just stop for a second and say HOW MUCH I'm loving building wrock relationships? Because it's so cool, and so much fun, I just love it -- and I just want to point her out, because her music is really cool and very pretty and has this awesome celtic-type feel. You should definitely go take a listen, because she's quite talented. And, I mean, I realize she's much more well known than we are, and I don't really have any standing to be promoting her, but if you're reading this and HAVEN'T heard her music, you should. That's all I'm saying.

And now I'm going to go ahead and sign off. I mean, I only tweeted a few times today, and I've been using filler pictures on DailyBooth and I just can't spend too much energy on anything today. Sorry, I'm just too sick.

Zack: Good idea about the ukulele capo, I've added it to my list. What else do I want for my birthday?

See you tomorrow! Hopefully in video form?
Emily <3

Attractive: Having any personality resemblance to Harry Potter. I'm not ashamed to admit that I've sort of fallen for the Boy Wizard in the last nine-or-so years. :]
Unattractive: Overreacting to everything. Please, some things are JUST a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment