Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Run, Run, Run!

No songs today, I am much too sick. :[ I'll make it up when I get better again.

We're watching Lost (love this show). Must know what happened to Daniel Farraday!

Oh. Okay, now I know. I won't say anything in case you haven't seen it.

I've been feeling especially icky today, so I don't have much to say, I'm afraid. I'm literally trying to remember everything I did today, but I don't seem to have done much of anything save for creating a totally awesome flash header banner for the PwP myspace (and figuring out how to get it on there), and getting my friend Charissa addicted to ALL CAPS.

OH! I did write a trock song today! Really randomly, and almost entirely before I left for school. I wrote the last bit after my class. It's called "Run" (I think. That could still just be the working title). I don't think I'm going to sing it on my channel until I've practiced it quite a bit. I may actually release a studio recording of it right off, rather than playing it acoustic on my ukulele first as I normally do. I'm not sure yet. Anyway, it's a Rose song, obviously, since I'm still on ep 11 of series 1, and I rather like it. I hope you all will as well.

And that's just about it.

See you tomorrow! <3
Emily

Attractive: Being wounded? I don't know, this could just be me, but for some reason whenever cute guys in television shows or movies or books or what have you get injured, I perk up a bit and take notice. Sorry if that's weird.
Unattractive: It's actually much harder for me to think of unattractive things, besides the obvious. I don't really have any examples from today either. Let me get back to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment