Friday, November 13, 2009

How did this happen?

NaNoWriMo: 18,181 (I have no idea how that happened, since I didn't really write for that long today, but yay! Still behind, but getting closer)
Ghost Whisperer: 1.03

If you read my tags from yesterday, you already know this, but Luke Conard's song "Happy" is really the biggest thing that's getting me through the thousands here. I honestly have no idea. His music along with some other YouTubers' music really made me focus when I was finishing school in May, and now this song is working it's magic over my attention span during NaNo. I really don't get why I'm able to focus better while listening to it (it's magic! woo!), but I'm not questioning it.

QUESTION: Is there any specific song/band/soundtrack that magically makes YOU focus?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily, been following your blog for a while but haven't commented yet. So it's probably about time I say hi. :)

    In answer to your question, I like the Narnia soundtrack, a lot. Actually pretty much anything without words since otherwise I'll sing along, haha.

    ReplyDelete