Monday, November 16, 2009

Oops.

I forgot to post my word count last night. Here it is:

NaNoWriMo: 22,265

Nothing else has changed, although Rachel (mah sister) and I are pretty much planning on trying to watch the end of Doctor Who s4 today because WATERS OF MARS aired yesterday in the UK and although we knew it was going to be, the date snuck up on us. We wanted to be all caught up to watch it, but we're not. So we're going to watch the end of s4 (hopefully) today, and then the two specials after that maybe tomorrow, so we can watch Waters of Mars on...Wednesday maybe. Hopefully. Incedentally, if anyone has a link to where we can watch said episode online, could you please give it to me? Pretty please? :D

Also, I've been getting more comments from people telling me they read my blog, but don't really comment often and I want to say hello! It's really exciting to me that people are starting to comment more and we can have more of a dialoge-type-thing. So if you're reading and haven't commented yet, go ahead and introduce yourself! We can be friends!

I need to make a video for the collab channel I'm on today, but I'm also hoping to find time to make a quick one for my own channel, so that's not left abandoned to the four winds anymore. I swear, there are tumbleweeds rolling across that thing by now.

Anyway, I need to go make a video/finish arranging a choral piece/NaNo, so I'm going to end this here. Hopefully I'll start posting more interesting things later on. :]

See you soon! <3
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment