Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I won my own bet, yeah.

37 minutes ago, I tweeted this when I hit 24k: "24k!!! YES! Think I can make it to 25k in the next half hour or so? Who wants to bet?"

9 minutes ago, I tweeted this: "
HAH! I DID IT!!! 25k!!! XD *victory lap* #NaNoWriMo"

THAT'S RIGHT, FOLKS! 1,000 words in 28 minutes! Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. And EVEN BETTER, I'M FINALLY AT 25,000 WORDS!!!! FINALLY HALF WAY!

Wow, I can't believe it! I am half way DONE with my novel! HALF WAY! I am sooo excited right now! I think I'm going to go take a victory lap around my house and then try to see if I can spot some meteors. 'Cause, you know, that's what cool people do when they get to the half way mark in their novels.

Pshh yeah.

XD

<3 Emily

NaNoWriMo: 25,019

No comments:

Post a Comment