Thursday, November 5, 2009

Keeping Up the Count

I have nothing really to say today.

...

Um...I'm re-reading the Abhorsen trilogy by Garth Nix, which I always list on my favorite books despite the fact that I haven't actually read them in pretty much forever. So, as you can imagine, I was kind of nervous picking them back up, but about three pages into Sabriel, and was thinking "Oh, there are good books!"

So that's exciting.

Also, last night I picked up another favorite book I haven't read in a while, which is Crown Duel/Court Duel by Sherwood Smith (it was originally published as those two books, but I have the edition that was published as one big one, as the author originally wanted). I ended up randomly reading a bit of it out of context, and now I really want to read it again too. Once I'm done with the Abhorsen books, I think.

Okay, here's the point of this entry. I want to keep up with my daily word count, and I'm going to do it here. So, I'm sorry if many of my entries this month are incredibly boring. I'm also going to be keeping up my TV counts, and I'm going to start posting how many books I've read this year, because my goal was 50, and I'm SEVERELY behind (and most likely not going to make it), so maybe being public about it will motivate me to read more?

NaNoWriMo: 7,058
Firefly: 1.06
Doctor Who: 4.11
Books this year: 15 (pathetic)

Remember, remember the fifth of November...

See you soon! <3
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment