Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Word War Win!

Today, I:

-- Slept for a very long time. I had a crazy weekend in which I didn't really let myself rest, and so I pretty much slept for a hundred years trying to make up for it. I'm also paying for it, because today I've felt like crap.
-- Made a Monday video. Of course.
-- Ate yummy ravioli soup. That's not really that significant, but it was yummy.
-- Wroteandwroteandwrote.
-- Procrastinated doing my modly duties on heroes_meta. :/
-- WON my very first word war against Rachel! 954 words in 30 minutes! Not too shabby....
-- Wrote 2,095 words so far. Hoping to get another 517 before bed. I'm well proud of how well I'm doing so far. I know I'll slack off more later in the month, or I'll get busy or something, so being ahead now is really my best bet for winning this thing. I have much optimism.
-- Watched Ghost Whisperer, and a bit of North by Northwest, which is still on as I type this.

I may or may not watch Gossip Girl before I go to sleep -- mostly to get a short break from all the death and destruction that my first chapter has to be full of -- but I'm still very tired despite my hundred-year sleep last night.

That's really it. I kind of want to try to blog more often, but we'll see if that happens.

See you soon! <3
Emily

Edit: I ended up writing another 1,345 words before bed, putting my word count for the day up to 3,440 (!!) and my total words count to 5,828. Oh yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment